Med-evil Junction (WIP)

CP Med-evil Junction (WIP) 2018-09-25

Scampi

L4: Comfortable Member
Feb 8, 2017
Med-evil Junction (WIP) - Real name coming soon (currently cp_jungeon)

A medieval remake of junction that will have spells, the wheel of doom, and layout improvements. Part of the map will have a cavern/dungeon theme, while the other will be more open.

The current version is technically playable, but the undetailed areas are without light, so don't bother. Take a look around B and Blu spawn if you want to take a look at the detailing.

Last edited:
P

Prosciutto

it's probably really obvious but skeletons would so much with this

Scampi

Feb 8, 2017
it's probably really obvious but skeletons would so much with this

Weeellll.... my experiences with skeletons are that people really don't like fighting them. That said, as long as they don't get in the way of the gameplay, it should be fine. They certainly fit the theme!

G.bo

Sep 24, 2017
Weeellll.... my experiences with skeletons are that people really don't like fighting them. That said, as long as they don't get in the way of the gameplay, it should be fine. They certainly fit the theme!

That's understandable. As long as there's not an overwhelming number of them than it should be alright. Maybe like 3 or 4 for capturing A/B point (spread out across the room, as having them all in one place would look weird and make them bunch up automatically.)

Scampi

Feb 8, 2017
That's understandable. As long as there's not an overwhelming number of them than it should be alright. Maybe like 3 or 4 for capturing A/B point (spread out across the room, as having them all in one place would look weird and make them bunch up automatically.)

I've tested skeletons on cp_chateau_event, the preferred number of them in gameplay by most players is zero. I imagine medieval would make it even worse, as most classes would be forced to get close to them, and the largely enclosed map would make escape difficult. Kinda sucks that they are usually unfun to fight, as their concept is quite unique compared to other map hazards