Mapping Help

CyberZombie88

L1: Registered
Apr 21, 2009
I Am Of Need Of Assistance (i am new to mapping {sorda})

These Are All Things I Need To Know To Help Me For Mapping.

1."how to do the moving yellow Spawn doors"-these are located in props, but i cant find out how to make them move/move in a certain time.

2.How Do You Do The Whole arena time open thing, like in lumberyard where once it reaches 3:00 the 2 metal doors open

3.I Need To know Every Texture Name That Valve Uses For There "Original" Maps (EX:blend/rockground001-Floor Stage 1 {examples}, grassground003-Wall,ETC are all the textures used in Dust Bowl)

4. I Need everything to know about explosions (this one is optional, but i digress)

Thank You All At The Wonderful TF2Maps Community!

CyberZombie88

Last edited:

A Boojum Snark

Toraipoddodezain Mazahabado
aa
Nov 2, 2007
It says right in the gametype library who made it. Me.
That's also an outdated version, as I continually update my resources when the need arises, so it's always better to link to my thread (in sig) than rehost the file itself.

and this thread belongs in Mapping Discussion... well, maybe. My library and ikem's already have threads there, so it would really just be you posting your rocks. Front Desk is for inquiries about the website itself.

Welcome to the site, just look around a little bit more first so you don't look silly posting stuff that originated here. ;)

DJive

Cake or Death?
aa
Dec 20, 2007
Moving topic to Mapping discussion.