Mapper willing to help!

Mrmitoo

L1: Registered
Nov 4, 2013
Hey, I'm Mrmitoo!
I'm actually a map-maker, quite experienced considering I'm actually using Hammer for quite a long time now! I'm here today to ask people who actually need help with their maps to add me on Steam ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mrmitoo ). I may have used Hammer for some time, I absolutely need more training and more experience, so don't hesitate on adding me! Have a nice day! :)

P.S :
I absolutely don't know if I'm in the right category, and I'm really sorry if I'm mistaking!

Mrmitoo

Nov 4, 2013
Hello Dr. Element, and thank you for indicating me the good forum!
But I still wanted people who were in trouble to see that I was available and willing to help them, which is the main reason I posted here.
But I'll sure make another post in the forum you indicated me!
Thanks to you!

Ælement

Comfortably mediocre
aa
Dec 21, 2010
Hello Dr. Element, and thank you for indicating me the good forum!
But I still wanted people who were in trouble to see that I was available and willing to help them, which is the main reason I posted here.
But I'll sure make another post in the forum you indicated me!
Thanks to you!

There's often people asking for help in our steam group chat room. If you're looking for people to help out, you should totally hang out there. You might even learn something yourself (or maybe you'll just be scarred for life when some of the wierd chats start. Nobody knows yet.)

Mrmitoo

Nov 4, 2013
Haha, thank you, I'll be sure to check it out!