The Imp Queen
aa
Apr 9, 2008
Can't believe that Arena still hasn't been sorted out on the server. :|

YM

LVL100 YM
aa
Dec 5, 2007
I as a moderator here and an admin on the server now post a new rule, which no other mod here will overrule until they can prove to me that they ahve fixed the issue.
This rule is: No arena maps in gameday

This issue MUST be fixed before anyone is allowed to submit arena maps to future gamedays and it MUST be proven to me that it is fixed before people are allowed to submit arena maps to gameday.

(I appologise to anyone working on an arena map for the inconvenience, I advise you to bug the person in charge of the server stuff (as Immortal D to find out who that is) until they fix the issue of crashes in the arena map AND afterwards)

T

The Asylum

wtf happened to the ordering? MeleeFort being bumped a few hours later certainly doesn't do me any good.

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
wtf happened to the ordering? MeleeFort being bumped a few hours later certainly doesn't do me any good.

We needed room at the front for the European mappers.

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007
Ok, gameday was way too long, and petered out at the end. because of this What Is Schwa is getting the very first slot, ahead of even the European crown, on the 10th's gameday.

Ezekel

L11: Posh Member
Dec 16, 2008
was fun and stuff, but i was a lil dissappointed at how there was hardly anyone around to test the last few maps. (especially as mine was one of them and i worked VERY hard to get it ready in time for this)

everyone who left also missed swift too.

T

The Asylum

Ya, I bet ctf_meleefort would have been better with more than a 4v4

Rexy

The Kwisatz Haderach
aa
Dec 22, 2008
Yeah, What is Schwa's Map was prime material, too bad we didn't see more players on.

I understand there's no easy solution for this so I can't stress out about it. But you do what you gotta do and move on.