Map rotating tool?

Brandished

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 19, 2008
Is there a tool that lets you reverse/change the movement direction for all the doors in a map (or selected portion of a map) at once without too much work?

I've been reworking a CP map's layout, rotating/flipping whole sections containing doors to change the maps flow and when making a "red" area of the map into a "blue" area (flipping it horizontally and vertically). In the process of doing this, every doors move direction that isn't up or down has to be changed to match the new layout.

As of now I've been using an old batch script I made originally to altering web pages to do this, but it can be somewhat tricky and time consuming. It also sometimes changes variables that I don't want changed, but it still beats the hell out of going through the whole map and individually editing each and every door's "movedir", especially when you have 20+ doors to re-orient.

trackhed

L3: Member
Jan 24, 2008
select all the doors using ctrl + left click and then hit alt + enter it will open the entity properties for them all

Brandished

L5: Dapper Member
Jan 19, 2008
select all the doors using ctrl + left click...

This is exactly what I was hoping to avoid doing. From the lack of responses, I'll take it that such a tool doesn't exist.

If this is the case, I'll make up a tutorial for the method I use when I have some spare time.

Last edited: