Map idea: Ng_funisland

NerdKoopa

L1: Registered
Nov 1, 2009
So, the idea goes like this: A quite big map with no goals (ng_) but filled with other little fun activities. Such as a hotel (acts as the spawnpoint), a melee arena, a pool, a hamburger stand, rideable train and a "capture the printer" arena. The map would be mainly used to just have fun, or make machinima. I have the skills to make this (but not the time at the moment). But should I make it? Please tell me what you think. Remember, this map would not be used in serious competitive matches at all.

Last edited:

DasMatze

L2: Junior Member
May 17, 2008
A long time ago, when I hadn't that much experience, I started a map like that. It was called achievement_playground. It started with two spawns, a cannon, pyro tennis and a test-landmine for a minefield:

This post is only meant for giving a bit inspiration. ;) I'd like to see a map like that too!

DasMatze

DasMatze

L2: Junior Member
May 17, 2008
I can offer a bit inspiration for that as well ;)
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1I_9b6a-KpU"]YouTube- [RCT3] Team Fotress 2 - The Ride[/ame]

NerdKoopa

L1: Registered
Nov 1, 2009
A long time ago, when I hadn't that much experience, I started a map like that. It was called achievement_playground. It started with two spawns, a cannon, pyro tennis and a test-landmine for a minefield:

This post is only meant for giving a bit inspiration. ;) I'd like to see a map like that too!

DasMatze

Thanks! This will certanly come in handy. I think the burger stand could look something like this:
2170819287_dcc22d9ef5.jpg

What do you think?