Red team just have to defend
when wave complete the cart will....
teleport to start path

-= PopFile =-
TANK ARE NOT ALLOWED!

BenCo

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 30, 2015
Did the bots already have some logic to push the cart or you modified them to push it? Also wouldn't RED could easily defend it from the hatch?

ISPuddy

L2: Junior Member
Jul 31, 2015
Did the bots already have some logic to push the cart or you modified them to push it? Also wouldn't RED could easily defend it from the hatch?
i setparent func_capturezone (StartDisable) to the cart
so
bot with intel gonna always push it ;)

BenCo

Dec 30, 2015
Oh so there is still a kind of intel/bomb and the bot with it will push the cart? I think if there isn't alrady the bots need more bombs or something because if just one bot push the cart RED will easily defend it. But otherwise to not just ask questions I think it a genuine idea and it will be fun if it's being palyed correctly.

ISPuddy

L2: Junior Member
Jul 31, 2015
Oh so there is still a kind of intel/bomb and the bot with it will push the cart? I think if there isn't alrady the bots need more bombs or something because if just one bot push the cart RED will easily defend it. But otherwise to not just ask questions I think it a genuine idea and it will be fun if it's being palyed correctly.
everybots in mvm
mostly
follow carrier
DID YOU PLAY MVM BEFORE?

BenCo

Dec 30, 2015
Sorry for asking questions? I did played mvm but not that much. I just wanted to know how this whole idea of yours work.