making a spawnroom usable for both teams.

• If you're asking a question make sure to set the thread type to be a question!

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
so i am having some trouble with making that work.
i have the door working no problem for both teams and pretty much everything except only 1. the blue spawnvisualizer , i have 2 of them close to each other , one for red team which works like i wanted and one for blue which works but blocks red on their spawnroom and they cant get out , even though i selected start disabled. i don't know what is causing the problem to be honest. am i doing something wrong?

i have a picture showing what i have selected and stuff below and in case you are wondering the only thing i have on inputs is : (when capturing point 3) blu_door_blocker_3 enable.
pic 1.PNG

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
hey! thanks for pointing out i mistake i did with the logic there.
i tried changing it and compiled to see in game but still nothing. i don't really know whats the problem now to be honest
i am thinking if i disabled the func_respawnroom for blue team would that fix it?
pic.PNG

grtgmzlol

L2: Junior Member
Sep 29, 2017
cant u just set "teams" to "any" in the drop down menus?

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
well i couldnt do that because if i did exactly waht you are suggesting then let's say the round starts and red team has the spawn right? then blue team could go inside too and there is no point in having the spawn visualizer if both teams can use it.
i tried chaning teams when you cap a point and it works fine so yea.