1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

Major Updates

Discussion in 'Team Fortress 2 Talk' started by FishyUberMuffin, Apr 27, 2017.

1. FishyUberMuffin

FishyUberMuffin War Paints Everywhere

Positive Ratings:
    How many Updates do you think we will get the rest of the year? I think 3 more update will come out this year. The Summer Update, Halloween Update, and the charismas Update.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ihauoli

Ihauoli L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Scream Fortress 8 and Smissmas 2017 are a given.
    The Jungle and Pyro Updates might come out this year. But knowing valve, I doubt it.

3. Muddy

aa Muddy Muddy

Positive Ratings:
    Muddy Map Update when

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Da Spud Lord

aa Da Spud Lord L0: Crappy Member

Positive Ratings:
    Like Ihauoli said, Halloween and Christmas are basically given. And I don't think Valve would miss TF2's 10th birthday, so we'll likely see something for that. Personally, I'm guessing (and hoping) this update will contain the pyro update and jungle pack, as well as the final TF2 comic, although I won't be surprised if it's just a small filler update until the real updates that everyone is waiting for. The TFteam knows they've screwed up over the past few updates, so hopefully they'll be more thorough with ensuring the update works properly. I'd rather them skip TF2's birthday and make a good, working update than release a broken update.

5. Ihauoli

Ihauoli L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    the Mud update where everything added has Mud all over it.
    Including a whole new item quality called "Muddy".

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1