Main site restructuring.

What do you thinka bout the site changes?

• Eww, that looks terrible, change it back.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
I went ahead and restructured the site to match some of the warmer orange colors like the forum.

Take a look at it here: www.tf2maps.net
edit: take it easy on the logo, i will create one when i get home, that is just a place holder (dont have photoshop at work).
and yes, ill use an updated tf2 lineup image.. immortal... :p

Like it? Hate it? Vote for it.

Logo

L3: Member
Oct 25, 2007
I like it for the most part and it seems a lot more functional than what you had before so good job on it. My only complaint is that I found the Forum button in an odd location

Dox

L8: Fancy Shmancy Member
Oct 26, 2007

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
ok its official. i suck at graphics. if anyone can make a decent looking logo for the both forums and site, ill gift you my extra half life 2 game. if you already have that, ill paypal you $20!

:(

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
lol... tentacles.. interesting.

Armadillo of Doom

Group Founder, Lover of Pie
aa
Oct 25, 2007
ok its official. i suck at graphics. if anyone can make a decent looking logo for the both forums and site, ill gift you my extra half life 2 game. if you already have that, ill paypal you $20!

:(

Now now, there's no need to be drastic:p I'm sure someone will be happy to come up w/ a logo for us.

M

MrTwitch

Well are we doing a first to finish, we use their logo, a logo contest or a collective logo decision session with one designated artist? I'm drawing a logo as we speak and I'll try and get to a scanner tonight to post it.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
dunno twitch, ill take a look at anything thats submitted. right now anything would look better than what i have.