Mad Milk Water?

Discussion in 'Mapping Questions & Discussion' started by Qwertymenow, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Qwertymenow

Qwertymenow L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    So I have an idea for my map where the player can swim in a vat of milk. I just want to know two things before I even try:
    1, can I make the color of the water white without having to include custom assets (I really don`t want to pack the bsp and do all of that)
    2, Can I apply a mad milk status on any player coming out of it, using a command like ignite?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
  2. iiboharz

aa iiboharz Meme Queen

Positive Ratings:
    You'd have to pack custom content for that I'm afraid, however you are able to apply the Mad Milk status with triggers. I'm not 100% sure but I'm certain someone else will know.

3. Qwertymenow

Positive Ratings:
    That's good to know. I'll probably use the water textures until I'm in the beta phase.

4. tyler

aa tyler snail prince, master of a ruined tower

Positive Ratings:
    Packing isn't as hard or as annoying as it sounds. It's about a 60 second process for me most the time.

5. Qwertymenow

Positive Ratings:
  6. Lampenpam

aa Lampenpam

Positive Ratings:
  7. Tumbolisu

aa Tumbolisu  I ⌄ I 

Positive Ratings:
    Now here is the funny part: Entering water removes the madmilk debuff. That means, whenever someones jumps in there, they will be milked for about 0.1 seconds. Have fun solving this problems.
    Also, make the water white as soon as possible or it's just gonna confuse people.

8. Dr. Orange

Dr. Orange L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    I haven't tested this, I'm just throwing out an idea. Try using $compileslime instead of $compilewater. I'm not sure if it makes the milk effect stay, but it seems worth a try.