4 minutes of gameplay
Screenshots aren't update
Probably with arena version

Last edited:

Moonrat

nothing left
aa
Jul 30, 2014
Looks rather basic, with a bunch of open space for Snipers to put a hole in anybody trying to reach the overly tall middle building

ExtraCheesyPie

L420: High Member
Jan 29, 2015
it's like a very hilly version of harvest.

Looks pretty good, but it could use some cover around the sides.

Prolyfic

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 19, 2014
Looks rather basic, with a bunch of open space for Snipers to put a hole in anybody trying to reach the overly tall middle building

I know it's a fast work but I start to rework it right now...

it's like a very hilly version of harvest.

Looks pretty good, but it could use some cover around the sides.

Lowesth shouldn't looks like Harvest but I try to put some small details like Harvest (maybe a Skybox version of the map)

Last edited:

tyler

aa
Sep 11, 2013
I feel like this exact "point in a big open square with spawns" map has been made so many times. It's never worked. There's a reason that all popular TF2 maps have lots of varied geometry (buildings, natural features, etc). It's because this is boring.

I'd also advise not straying from the capture time/KOTH settings that Viaduct uses. Speaking from experience, players don't like it much.

Last edited:

MaccyF

Notoriously Unreliable
aa
Mar 27, 2015
I feel like this exact "point in a big open square with spawns" map has been made so many times. It's never worked. There's a reason that all popular TF2 maps have lots of varied geometry (buildings, natural features, etc). It's because this is boring.

Agreed, it's why Harvest is basically used as a death match map

Muddy

Muddy
aa
Sep 5, 2014
As uninspired as it may be, I think the big and open space around the point isn't necessarily a bad idea; but in this map the big open space is rather too big and open.

Also, both the team buildings look more or less the same. You should probably use the red and blue dev textures for better team recognition.

Prolyfic

Dec 19, 2014
As uninspired as it may be, I think the big and open space around the point isn't necessarily a bad idea; but in this map the big open space is rather too big and open.

Also, both the team buildings look more or less the same. You should probably use the red and blue dev textures for better team recognition.

As I said, I make this map quickly so on alpha 2, dev textures will changes (and buildings maybe)

Prolyfic

Dec 19, 2014
Alpha 2 released !

- Start detailing the map
- Reworked the whole map
- Reworked ammo/health pack position
- Added stairs for the 1st stair
- Added windows
- Added more clips