Looking for skilled modeler to make a handful of props (paid job)

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
Get your attention with the paid part? Awesome. Let's make some neat stuff together and mutually benefit.

I'm looking for someone who can make some good TF2-styled props for a trade map job I'm working on. This is a guaranteed paid job (this person has paid me for previous work and I can vouch for them). I'll have some really lame placeholder brushwork stuff that I need you to turn into something creative and cool.

A few of the props I'll need made up to a specific scale I have already laid out, but done with your own creative flare are:

A rather large ornate fountain with multiple tiers
A large abstract-ish art sculpture (this one is very up-in-the-air on what it needs to be)
A neon sign of the trade groups name

There might be some more, but those are the primary three I'm in need of.

If you end up getting picked for the job, you'll have to settle on your rate with the person hiring us both for the job.

I'd need the models done within the next few weeks if possible. By the end of the month at the latest.

So, if you're still with me at this point and are interested in working on it, either send me a PM or make a post below with some screenshots of your previous work and your steam profile. I'll sort through it all and get a hold of who I feel best fits the required work (oh no this sounds so official) and we can talk about it a bit more. Then I'll forward you to the "boss" of the job and once things are squared away we can get down to business.