Looking for an experienced map maker (trade)

SpetznasMC

L1: Registered
Aug 24, 2014
i have apparently been banned from tf2 and trading

i was accused for being an account hijacker and a scammer
even though i have done no such thing.

i've spooken with steam support about this matter and they say its a legimate ban.
f*ck i've lost most of my inventory and which was 400+ items :'(

this is outrageous

Last edited:

RubbishyUser

L7: Fancy Member
Feb 17, 2013
For future note this is how people should ask for maps. Specify what you want, how you want it to be detailed, and some indication of what you are willing to pay and even how you want to pay. Well done.

You may even be lucky and get some volunteers soon!

EDIT: Well damn now I can't use it as reference. Trust me, it used to have all the info...

Last edited:

JohnRavenEye

L1: Registered
Jul 27, 2014
I will try to complete this map for you. Would you like it to be an alpine theme at day like Gorge or a foresty night theme like sawmill? We can work out a payment after its done. I can't wait to start!
BTW, do you have a deadline it should be done at?

Last edited:

ibex

aa
Sep 1, 2013
i have no deadline.

however im going to order the game server the next pay day. Which is this friday.

So i guess if its done by friday it would be perfect however i dont mind if it gets delayed. No need to rush it.

Something to consider though is that maps can take months to years to become full fledged. Even a trade map can take awhile if you want something interesting & playable. It does depend on the experience level of the mapper, but also on how they work.

So.. Just know it probably won't happen in a week. Of course the mapper could just work with you to create alpha/beta type iterations of the map to be put on your server. So you could have something come Friday (again depends on the mapper, I myself take forever to just release a single crappy first version).