Looking for a modeller to model a tube train prop

Discussion in 'Request Area' started by Chippers, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Chippers

Chippers L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I'm currently making a KOTH map set in central London, with the cap point located in a storage area near a London Underground line. What I'm planning to do is have trains going up and down the line, killing any mercs in the way, a la Well. However the closest train model I can find, the Mannhattan subway car, is a bit too American, and a brushwork train obviously wouldn't look very convincing. So what I'm hoping to find is someone who could model the kind of Tube train that was used back in the late 60s/early 70s:
    [​IMG]
    It only has to be a single car, with roughly the same dimensions as the Mannhattan subway car (but obviously keeping the iconic shape of the Tube's rolling stock). It would be great as well if I could get a few different colour skins: red (seen above), unpainted, and red-white-blue Underground livery.

I can't guarantee anything yet at this stage, but I may be able to provide monetary/millinery payment. I might have other London prop requests in the future (like a London bus, if I find I can't sufficiently adapt the one from Soho). Send me a PM or add me on Steam if you're interested.

2. Fr0Z3nR

aa Fr0Z3nR Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums

Positive Ratings:
    If no one does anything custom, you could see if someone close to what you want is in here.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Chippers

Chippers L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I've had a look at that one, and most of the trains are too industrial; I can only just see that tram model working, and even then it'd look pretty out of place. Thanks for the link though - some of the other vehicles might come in handy.