Looking for a Map Maker

Discussion in 'Request Area' started by Unique Killer, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Unique Killer

Unique Killer L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hello,

Good day to you,

I'm looking for a Map Maker to join Our Community and HELP the Community by making it a Good place for our players.
    Add Me, If you want to talk about it please.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Unique_Girl/

Thank you

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Prestige

aa Prestige im not gay anymore

Positive Ratings:
    I can't speak for everyone, BUT! I know many people may appreciate more info about the group and the mapping
    • work requested.

• Thanks Thanks x 7
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  3. Turbo Lover

aa Turbo Lover Fight me under Glasgow Central Station

Positive Ratings:
    Prestige is correct, in that we like to know more information about the group and the work involved before we commit to anything, if you'd like to update your post with that information you might have more luck finding interested mappers.

That said, I looked around your profile and found the group on my own, and I'd like to point out this much to the mapper you currently have working on your project:

A plugin isn't strictly necessary for an area where nobody can kill each other, one of our members wrote a good post about how to set up a no kill zone using only map entities here.

And a friendly piece of advice, comic sans is not the most professional font to use when advertising your group, perhaps your request will gain more traction and be taken more seriously if you switched to the default font.