1. Hey there Guest,

The game servers have moved to semi-dedicated hardware and IPs have changed. Please see front page server widget for up-to-date game server information.

Looking for a dedicated Map Maker

Discussion in 'Request Area' started by BloodyNightmare, Jan 25, 2014.

1. BloodyNightmare

BloodyNightmare L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hey guys, I'm Nightmare. I run a rather popular trade server, but on an old outdated idle map that I whipped up quite some time ago. We're looking to get an update. I can't seem to get a grasp of Hammer Editor since the SteamPipe update, so I'm wondering if there's anybody out there willing to help a community out.

I'm looking to get a decently sized trade server map, but I want it to be unique to us. Please add me for more details. You can find myself or my other staff members over at www.thenightclan.org

2. Freyja

aa Freyja ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Positive Ratings:
    Going to tell you now; this is not the place to ask for requests for trade maps. You'd be better off asking in a place like gamebanana.

That said, we can help you get hammer working. Since stemapipe, hammer is located in program files/steam/steamapps/common/team fortress 2/bin

run the hammer.bat file once, and then you can run hammer.exe from the same folder.

• Thanks Thanks x 2