longus

CP longus a1

ThirdEye

L1: Registered
Jul 8, 2019
longus - teamwork to victory

Longus,
My first map focused on fun and active gameplay for every class. I designed this map with a plan to have the middle point being a constant fight and the last point being a difficult approach as the point is near the teams spawn.

To win this game you either need great teamwork or for the other team to suck at defending as there should not be an excuse to lose quickly because of the support spots I have added.

There are now good amount of engineer spots to defend, sniper spots for the more skilled as I have broken down the sightlines as much as possible without making the class too weak.

I have also made the skybox taller as I want demoman and soldier players to rocket/sticky jump around the map.

This map is now done and will take constructive feedback on how to improve on future designs.

Thank you and enjoy!

0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg

YOYOYO

41 crashes and counting
aa
Jul 10, 2017
Although I'm sure it won't be you're best, This map is pretty solid! It seems fun, while a bit simple. Still, you did something I don't see a lot with first uploads; Height variation! all together, this is pretty alright for a first map, and all I can say is keep mapping! Welcome to Tf2maps, and I hope you have fun!