KotH Loggerheads

soylent robot

L420: High Member
May 26, 2009
Presenting KotH Loggerheads!

A small, simple King of the Hill map, with extra trains.

I've tried to keep this map simple and focused, to get away from my usual mess of oversized fiddly-bastard maps

Last edited:

GPuzzle

L9: Fashionable Member
Feb 27, 2012
You want to piss Mangy off? Ask him to take part in political debate with Terwonick.
In both recent maps with trains (koth_jeremy and koth_loggerheads) he said that trains are anti-fun. Looks like everyone wants to make a map that will have trains, just to piss Mangy off. Ironically, by fighting with a common payload problem, that is people will fight, in general, around the cart, not directly in the cart, he had to make a payload cart that kill people. Oh, the irony.

soylent robot

May 26, 2009
it was a coincidence, really. i had an idea about a koth map with trains, i then made said map. it wasnt a conspiracy to annoy Mangy. he just doesnt like trains, i guess, and i didnt know that

Wilson

Boomer by Sleep
aa
May 4, 2010
In both recent maps with trains (koth_jeremy and koth_loggerheads) he said that trains are anti-fun. Looks like everyone wants to make a map that will have trains, just to piss Mangy off. Ironically, by fighting with a common payload problem, that is people will fight, in general, around the cart, not directly in the cart, he had to make a payload cart that kill people. Oh, the irony.

You're overthinking this.

soylent robot

May 26, 2009
koth_loggerheads_a2
E92D1783C0B43DBE3E5B1BDFB76F34DDBE0CE440

a2 changes:
* Massive changes to map layout:
- Spawns are further away from point
- Point is inside a building
- Many abusable sightlines blocked off
* Better optimisation