Locked out of my own account....

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
I was having trouble changing the password on my steam account, so I asked steam support for help.

They changed both my password and my secret question, and now I have no way of accessing my account D:

They said they sent the password to my email, but I only got the notification that I was going to get a separate email, not the email in question!

D:

Nineaxis

Quack Doctor
aa
May 19, 2008
It's okay Icarus, you will be reunited with your Merryweather soon enough!

RavenStryker

Former Alias: †Blade†/Xi.Cynx
aa
Nov 25, 2008
I was having trouble changing the password on my steam account, so I asked steam support for help.

They changed both my password and my secret question, and now I have no way of accessing my account D:

They said they sent the password to my email, but I only got the notification that I was going to get a separate email, not the email in question!

D:

Check the Spam folder. Once I had a steam email go in there for some odd reason. :cursing:

If all else fails though, just keep on :carve:ing till you get through to them and tell them how bad they !@#$ed up!

Erich

L1: Registered
Mar 28, 2010
I think it's a sign from valve that you play tf2 and use source too much.

But.. why would they even touch your secret answer in the first place?

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
Not in my inbox, not in my spam folder.

Made another support ticket, with proof of purchase and a request to reset my confirmation email.

Hopefully they'll just tell me what the new password is instead of "emailing" me again.

Penguin

Clinically Diagnosed with Small Mapper's Syndrome
aa
May 21, 2009
>Valve Employees
>Working

HAH

NovaSilisko

L42: Life, the Universe and Everything
aa
Feb 3, 2009
NOT ICKY AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Icarus

aa
Sep 10, 2008
Chances are they don't work Sundays, so i'll have to wait for monday at least D: