Littlecity

Torrunt

L1: Registered
Dec 16, 2008
I started making this map ages ago and than gave up on it and just for the sack of finishing things I came back and through in some finishing touches. I know that lighting is very good and pretty much the whole map ain't very visually pleasing but yeah... I'm most probably not going to bother continuing work on it.

The BLU team has a small Bomb Building Facility in this little city and have only recently noticed that one of the RED team's large bases are just around the corner. The RED team has set up defence points across the street and down the road and they even have teleporters going from their base to them. And this is Payload so you can guess what the BLU team have to do.

Update [30/5/2009] - Check the Download page for the Change Log.

Last edited:

Shadow Hog

L1: Registered
May 28, 2009
I think he meant that there was nowhere to move around the cart. And judging by screen #3, he'd be right; that passage looks INCREDIBLY cramped. You could either be in front of the cart, behind the cart or on top of it, but there's no way you could fit to the sides.

However, I haven't actually tried the map, yet, so maybe we're wrong, and you actually CAN move around in there. Who knows?

Last edited: