Littlecity

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by Torrunt, May 29, 2009.

1. Torrunt

Torrunt L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I started making this map ages ago and than gave up on it and just for the sack of finishing things I came back and through in some finishing touches. I know that lighting is very good and pretty much the whole map ain't very visually pleasing but yeah... I'm most probably not going to bother continuing work on it.

The BLU team has a small Bomb Building Facility in this little city and have only recently noticed that one of the RED team's large bases are just around the corner. The RED team has set up defence points across the street and down the road and they even have teleporters going from their base to them. And this is Payload so you can guess what the BLU team have to do.

Update [30/5/2009] - Check the Download page for the Change Log.

Last edited: May 30, 2009
  2. The Political Gamer

aa The Political Gamer

Positive Ratings:
    There is no were to move around the cart! D:

3. Torrunt

Positive Ratings:
    What? it works fine for me and on my brothers computer. I have no idea what that might happen.

Edit:

My friend downloaded it and he could push it. Are you saying you can't move it? you say "no were" and that doesn't make much sense to me.

4. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    I think he meant that there was nowhere to move around the cart. And judging by screen #3, he'd be right; that passage looks INCREDIBLY cramped. You could either be in front of the cart, behind the cart or on top of it, but there's no way you could fit to the sides.

However, I haven't actually tried the map, yet, so maybe we're wrong, and you actually CAN move around in there. Who knows?

5. Torrunt

Positive Ratings:
    Hmmm, yeah I guess I see your point. It could make it quite hard to advance past that part for the BLU team. I'll get on it.

Edit: Updated.

6. Shadow Hog

Shadow Hog L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Yeah, that looks infinitely better. Good job!