KotH Lilburgh [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeleteMyAccount

L1: Registered
Apr 8, 2016
Found the easter egg!

This building has no roof which I think is strange.

I still don't think it's a good idea that snipers spawn on a separate roof. Maybe it's random but every time I switched to sniper I was spawned there. That roof is fairly open and can be shot at by huntsman snipers and others. They also have a direct sight-line to the point. A few snipers could very heavily spam the point from the roof. Also they spawn further ahead from the rest of the team which could give them an advantage. Another thing is that if the other team has melee only there is no way to get up and kill them. While it is their spawn, as I said they have a direct sight-line of the point. Personally I don't think their spawn is a good idea. Everyone should spawn together.

AlexCookie

Suspect of eating cookies alive
aa
Apr 21, 2016
Found the easter egg!

This building has no roof which I think is strange.

I still don't think it's a good idea that snipers spawn on a separate roof. Maybe it's random but every time I switched to sniper I was spawned there. That roof is fairly open and can be shot at by huntsman snipers and others. They also have a direct sight-line to the point. A few snipers could very heavily spam the point from the roof. Also they spawn further ahead from the rest of the team which could give them an advantage. Another thing is that if the other team has melee only there is no way to get up and kill them. While it is their spawn, as I said they have a direct sight-line of the point. Personally I don't think their spawn is a good idea. Everyone should spawn together.
There's also a little sign with my name on the wall.
Maybe I'll remove those spawns in rc3.

Status
Not open for further replies.