PL Levee

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
The chainlinks separating A and C were a bad call. There's a long list of "Bad Calls" here, and most of them will vanish when C is redone, and i'll hack something in for now.

Normally i'd prefer to get more testing on a version, but A4 is so sucky i'd really rather not inflict it on people. I was intending to do the contest, but getting a less retarded A5 out would be better.

Last edited:

Turbo Lover

Fight me under Glasgow Central Station
aa
Feb 15, 2011
Figured it out, had to create a private server and retrace my steps to do so, but the problem was that a Demo or Soldier could jump above the small window of BLU spawn and camp, the link isn't working for the SS, will rectify this soon.

Totally my bad on the unhelpful feedback, I'll try to prevent it from happening in future.

EDIT: SS is up.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/SpyCreeper/screenshot/594678513589174840

Last edited:

grazr

Old Man Mutant Ninja Turtle
aa
Mar 4, 2008
There's almost no health and ammo at CP1. Referencing other payloads there's almost always at least 2 large ammo packs and 1 or 2 medium healths. From what i saw you have 1 medium ammo and 1 small on the roof. Not enough for a static defence and not enough health for either team to exploit. I spent a lot of time running around between CP1 and 2 looking for health after being hit by a flare or brushed by a flamethrower and simply couldn't find any health.

LeSwordfish

semi-trained quasi-professional
aa
Aug 8, 2010
What did people think about the flanking route past A? i've got some feedback on it being a bit long and dull, not to mention it completely passes the point. I personally dislike its complexity, so want to simplify it down, but i'm not sure how.

I will add and split up the HP and ammo, and place it better. I'm also going to create a sentry spot at A, and better place ammo at B, to make the spots i've already placed viable.