Leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daedryon

L3: Member
Dec 5, 2009
Yup. I'm leaving.

I might be back though. Never know who I'll be.

Let's just say, "Daedryon" is dead. (No, no suicidal intentions are being indicated, I mean "dead" as in the username is no more).

I made a solemn promise to never end up on EncyclopediaDramatica, and now, it seems I have.

So I shall now take my leave from the internet, killing off The Prince of Madness, Daedryon, in the process.

To the admins: Please delete this topic, as well as all of my posts after a time period of 2 weeks has passed. Thank you.

Goodbye to everyone, but not for long, for we shall meet again, though you won't know who I am.

drp

aa
Oct 25, 2007
Yup. I'm leaving.

I might be back though. Never know who I'll be.

Let's just say, "Daedryon" is dead. (No, no suicidal intentions are being indicated, I mean "dead" as in the username is no more).

I made a solemn promise to never end up on EncyclopediaDramatica, and now, it seems I have.

So I shall now take my leave from the internet, killing off The Prince of Madness, Daedryon, in the process.

To the admins: Please delete this topic, as well as all of my posts after a time period of 2 weeks has passed. Thank you.

Goodbye to everyone, but not for long, for we shall meet again, though you won't know who I am.
just an fyi,
the site does tell us who is using alt accounts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.