CP Launch

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by Urban, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Urban

aa Urban

Positive Ratings:
    This is the first map I have made which got to a reasonable standard. Normally I do half a map and then scrap it and start something new.

This is a 3 stage A/D cp map but i have only completed the 1st stage so far.

May be seen on a gameday soon!

Dodgy overhead added.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
  2. RaVaGe

aa RaVaGe

Positive Ratings:
    The map have a nice atmosphere but the playing area seems very tight... Just for your second screenshot, the displacement is very ugly, you should smooth it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Bloodhound

Bloodhound L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    This is a really nice map.
    But, I found missing textures (in blu spawn). and I think the cap time of the first point is too short.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Urban

aa Urban

Positive Ratings:
    Thanks :) I totally forgot about the custom textures in the map (most likely the custom signs i got recently) And about the cap times, I wasnt really sure about them so I left them as the default from Boojum's Gametype Library.

Thanks for the feedback. Making my displacements look nice isn't particularly high on my priorities list but I may do it just for you. ;) And I think I need a quick playtest to decide whether the size is a problem. It played reasonably well with bots (as well as playing with bots can go anyway)

5. nik

nik L12: Fabulous Member

Positive Ratings:
    I thought this was called cp_lunch at first glance.

I MUST SAY I'M DISAPPOINTED.

• Thanks Thanks x 1