PL Landing [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exothermic

L1: Registered
Jul 21, 2016
Landing - Very under finished idea for the 72 hour jam

So unfortunately I miscalculated my time over the weekend. As of now, I have 9 hours before I have to be on a train up to uni, and there are still 30 hours left in the jam. Therefore this map is really under finished from what my original plan was.

The map alternates between payload points and control points. This was to fit in with the frontline theme. When the cart reaches a point, an AA Battery must be aimed at a Zepplin. At the end of the alignment, the gun fires and the cart can move on to the next AA Battery. This occours another 2 times. On the third AA Battery, the Zepplin will fall from the sky.

I will be working more on this map after the jam with actual cliffs, custom assets, working AA Batteries and other features.

After the first AA Battery is taken, the spawn points move. (Blue takes Reds old spawn, and Red falls back)

Using:
Ultimate Mapping Resource Pack by ABS
Frontline Resource Pack

EDIT: Forgot to add credits

Last edited:

nickybakes

You should've played Rumbleverse
aa
Jul 28, 2015
Looks like your download is broken due to the site getting messed up a few days ago. Click "Post Download Update" in the Overview tab; and reupload the same file and change the version string on the site with "<current version> Reupload".

Status
Not open for further replies.