koth_wired (Open)

Pioneerskydiver

L1: Registered
Dec 23, 2018
So this was the second map I have ever made and oh boy does it show.
There are 2 stats of this map one before the de scaling one after. So me realizing that my map was to big I SLECTED THE HOLE MAP AND MADE IT SMALL.
because you know:
grid size whats that.png

Any ways I don't really care about this map any more. It was too big and I did not know how all the tools worked so I ended up making a LOT of unnecessary cuts and brushes etc. etc..
Basically what I'm trying to say is that this map is a mess. I no longer want anything to do with it and good luck to any one who wants to work on it I guess.

So theming wise this map took place on a semi tropical island as a tropical storm is brewing, with Red arriving from the shore of the island. (as in Red side would have equipment with blankets still on them/non set up, crats and tools scatter about the base etc.)
were Blu would have already been on the island for serval months (so Much more organized base equipment being permanently set up and active and an over all cleaner look to Blu's base)

so here are some sketches/blue prints of the map.

wired sketch 1.png here's an out dated top down view of the map20200608111545_2.jpg here's the current down view of the map (wired_2)
wired sketch 2.png out side spawn (building with tower) transfer building/interior
wired sketch 3.png transfer building

wired sketch 4.png the house and basement connected to transfer building

wired sketch 5.png top down view of the house with stair case and interior

wired sketch 6.png research building connected to the under ground tunnel (that leads under the point)

wired sketch 7.png muti stair building (with the under ground tunnel bottom and bottom right)

wired sketch 8.png muti stair building connected to point (choosing one of the four designs.)

Attachments

• koth_wired_2.vmf
    2.4 MB · Views: 144
  • koth_wired.vmf
    1.8 MB · Views: 139