koth_underground_tunnels

koth_underground_tunnels 2017-02-11

DeathAnimations Team

L1: Registered
Oct 9, 2016
koth_underground_tunnels - My attempt at the 72hr Jam. (Also my first TF2 map)

My steam profile: " http://steamcommunity.com/id/DeathAnimations/ "
Yeah, this was my first tf2 map. :engieyay:
Sorry for any bugs, im still getting started...

This map is a secret underground warehouse in which both teams work, well... they kinda worked... let's see which team can actually conquer the facility.

---------------------------------------INFO---------------------------------------------------
- Time to make: 9 hours

- Started/Finished: 11/02/2017 / 12/02/2017

- It's koth, só only 1 main control point, i had the idea of adding more 2 control points but that idea was discharged due to bots confusion.

- I recommend 4-20 players.

- I may have used some FRONTLINE TEXTURES, so if you see any error textures that may be becouse of this.

- The AI bots work kinda well on this map with the exeption of the engineer, sometimes his constructions are kinda bad placed...

- If you want to send my any tips for me to get better you can send me anytime. I'll take a look and thanks. =)

- This map was quick to make but lots and lots of effort was made into it, so have fun!! :jimijam:

- Some prints of the map:

Crash

func_nerd
aa
Mar 1, 2010
I've seen far worse first maps! Watch out for doing too many corridors, though. Long hallways aren't very fun to fight in, and allow snipers to dominate. Check out how other maps connect areas together.

(pro tip: using lights that are "animated" like that inflates your filesize by quite a bit, and it's not very tf-y anyway.)

Last edited:

DeathAnimations Team

L1: Registered
Oct 9, 2016
Thank you so much Crash! (Fun fact: Did you knew i actually used a lot of help from your tutorials? I wouldn't be map making if your videos didn't exist.) I'll try my best to work on better maps! =D