koth_shrine_asym

KotH koth_shrine_asym a8

Buffandita

L1: Registered
Aug 25, 2016
I just hopped in and the skybox and some texture in the 3d skybox don't work for me.
eCb31wk.jpg

Urban

aa
Jul 27, 2009
Didn't really get a great game of this yesterday as it came up at the tail end of the imp, but here is a quick bit of feedback:

The point area is way too enclosed, and the entry points are too narrow. The ceiling are too low and the whole point building is generally cramped as hell and claustrophobic to fight in. Explosive classes can dominate the point area as there is no room to avoid them and a demo with the LnL can destroy people entering via doorways without a second thought.

My advice to you would be: increase the size of the point building, raise the ceilings a lot and also try and make it into a more fun and interesting area to fight over. Currently it is just a flat room with no height differences at all - not all that compelling to be honest and just very prone to spam in its current state. Ideally in Koth maps spam should roll off the point (down the hill in viaduct, into the deathpit on nucleus etc) not stick there.

I won't make any comment on the outdoors areas as the low playercount probably skewed things, other than there were some fairly large sightlines to be abused.