Resource icon

KotH koth_scaffolding_alpha_1 A2

Call_Me_Meme

L1: Registered
Apr 21, 2018
koth_scaffolding_alpha_1 - A place filled with ramps, stairs and some scaffolding and a point that needs to be captured.

map_1_scaffolding_stm_wrkshp.png

So I made a Map.

Our two favourite teams find themselves in a place filled with ramps, stairs and some scaffolding and a point that needs to be captured.

I have done some optimisation, but if you do have any perfomance issues when trying to play this map then please contact me and I will try to get it fixed ASAP.

You are welcome to give me any constructive criticism or ideas in the comments below.

NOTE: THIS MAP IS STILL IN DEVELOPMENT.

UPDATE: Added Cubemaps and fixed a glitch where players could see into the enemy team's base. Thanks to Muenster Monster for informing me of the exploit.

Attachments

• koth_scaffolding_alpha_1.bsp
    8.4 MB · Views: 215
Last edited:

Muenster Monster

Apr 22, 2018
I like this map a lot! I think the only issue is being able to stand on top of the uppermost walls, which allows you to see into the enemy spawn. It can also create gameplay issues, since soldiers and demos can easily get up there when the only other option is going through the big side areas.

A little nitpick is that some brushes are slightly misaligned, especially on top of the walls.

Call_Me_Meme

Apr 21, 2018
I like this map a lot! I think the only issue is being able to stand on top of the uppermost walls, which allows you to see into the enemy spawn. It can also create gameplay issues, since soldiers and demos can easily get up there when the only other option is going through the big side areas.

A little nitpick is that some brushes are slightly misaligned, especially on top of the walls.

I am currently trying to fix some of the issues e.g misaglined brushes.

The ability to stand on the walls was intentional but I will add some clipping or edit the brushes and skybox to stop players from being able to see into the other team's spawns.

can you please get a screenshot or video clip of this issue.

Also Thanks for checking out my map!

Last edited: