koth_router

KotH koth_router a2

HQDefault

...what
aa
Aug 6, 2014
Please do not put those annoying joke screenshots up. We're here to seriously critique people's maps, not look at memes. When posting a map, you usually want to upload at least 6 screenshots of, well, your map. It makes it easier for people to give critique and also encourages people more to download your map and try it out.

When you do this, you're essentially saying you don't care about your map enough to show it to us, and would rather show us memes instead.

◤Bl4ke◢

L1: Registered
Mar 29, 2018
overall has good potential, my main gripe, a very small gripe but its there, the doors i have in the picture are too close to the ground, a scout could get in pretty easy from some angles and with the atomizer could hop in from any where. id raise em up so that even atomizer scouts cant get in. for atheistic id add a nice 3d skybox floor because atm the trees are floating, but im sure your already working on that.

Attachments

• door.jpg
    door.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 91

◤Bl4ke◢

L1: Registered
Mar 29, 2018
With atomizer
wont change, new update means they cant use the atomizer until its fully out, they will fall to far before its out, just adjust it for atomizer and or force of nature if it gets them higher, which ever one is higher, just make sure its impossible to get in except for demo/rocket jumping

Mess About

L7: Fancy Member
Jan 16, 2017
your map has a really really good layout, at first i thought your map is just some kind of joke map and didn't bother to check
why don't you add some screenshots instead of that pic?

thought:
Please raise this awning up more
r11h1Rt.jpg

Clip this, so jumpers can't stay on here and spam
bdXU3GB.jpg

This health pack, the high ground advantage is already enough, more health would make it annoying
yUjxqtk.jpg

Need more lights, make your inside as lit as outside
aEB6lXX.jpg

2BR7INr.jpg