KotH Koth_Payload

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
I made a map like this about a month ago here. There was a problem with people getting stuck in the cart very easily as it moved up/down, and it could also push players into buildables/props along the cart track at any given point. There is also an issue with overtime + koth + payload, that I never was able to fix, where it spams OVERTIME 3 times a second until overtime ends. (Funny for the first 10 seconds, but not at all beyond that).

So you should keep those things in mind: try to keep vertical turns as smooth as possible, try to keep things away from the track, and possibly design overtime out of the map or try to find a solution to the sound bugs.

Goodluck.

Hexacosichoron

L1: Registered
Apr 15, 2013
I made a map like this about a month ago here. There was a problem with people getting stuck in the cart very easily as it moved up/down, and it could also push players into buildables/props along the cart track at any given point. There is also an issue with overtime + koth + payload, that I never was able to fix, where it spams OVERTIME 3 times a second until overtime ends. (Funny for the first 10 seconds, but not at all beyond that).

So you should keep those things in mind: try to keep vertical turns as smooth as possible, try to keep things away from the track, and possibly design overtime out of the map or try to find a solution to the sound bugs.

Goodluck.

Thanks for the tips man, my guess for the overtime bug is the PLR prefix; i'm going to using KOTH with payload HUD. Also, do you mind if i use the cart barrel prop combo you used, I laughed immediately after seeing it.