Koth_Overpass - Train Trouble

Stink Horse

L2: Junior Member
Aug 1, 2009
Progress was made on koth_overpass but I'm adding in the central element to the theme of the map, the bomb trains. Here's what I would like them to do:

1. Each bomb enters every 1:30 after the other
  2. Is preceded by flashing lights
  3. Is preceded by warning sirens
  4. Arrives six seconds after the warning start to give players time to move
  5. Travels on it's path to the point (currently horizontally, then up a short hill if that makes a difference)
  6. Emits the sound of a bomb cart sliding on it's rails
  7. Arrives at the point and is teleported back to the first point for use later
  8. Is replaced with a GODDAMNED BIG EXPLOSION
  9. Starts the count down timer for the opposite bomb

I've gotten the trains in and moving, though they have problems. I'm sure I'll work these out over time, but the larger and more complex timing end of it is a bit outside of my knowledge scope so help would be awesome.

Stink Horse

L2: Junior Member
Aug 1, 2009
Ok UPDATED.

1. CHECK - Each bomb enters every 1:30 after the other
  2. CHECK - Is preceded by flashing lights
  3. CHECK - Is preceded by warning sirens
  4. FAIL - Arrives six seconds after the warning start to give players time to move
  5. CHECK - Travels on it's path to the point (currently horizontally, then up a short hill if that makes a difference)
  6. FAIL - Emits the sound of a bomb cart sliding on it's rails
  7. FAIL - Arrives at the point and is teleported back to the first point for use later
  8. CHECK - Is replaced with a GODDAMNED BIG EXPLOSION
  9. CHECK - Starts the count down timer for the opposite bomb

Progress was made but the bomb currently moves too fast (time consuming but easy fix) and then fails to teleport back to the start of the point. Really need it to vanish in the explosion or I look like a tool...