koth_n2b72

KotH koth_n2b72 A4A

NoT2BaD

Mom, I accidentally carved a hollow sphere again!
Jul 18, 2015
koth_n2b72_a4 - The name will be updated eventually

So i didnt post screenshots for a3 during the 72hour jam, my bad. However,we're moving on to bigger and better things now. And i do mean Bigger. Ive decided to continue the development of this map, and Im quite pleased with how its going so far. The map has received a make over in terms of scale for both the spawns and the point area, and a new route has been added off the flank as well as a new entrance that connects yard to dropdown (i call it yard, its up to you tho). The foundry theme continues throughout, and the HDR works correctly now.

Changelog
+New building that provides a new route off the flank route and access to the buildings on either side of point
+fence wall now has an opening for access to dropdown
+spawns have been expanded, the fencing removed, and the visualizers pushed up to deter spawn camping.
+Mid is now much larger and more open

NoT2BaD

Mom, I accidentally carved a hollow sphere again!
Jul 18, 2015
I begrudgingly changed the dropdown areas doors from the "loading zone A" texture to a smaller size and texture and gave them a BRIGHT ORANGE OUTLINE so people can stop telling me "!fb this is a door? i had no idea!" i also changed those giant wood framed metal sight blockers to smaller metal walls. Have fun :^)

Read the rest of this update entry...