koth_iglesia

KotH koth_iglesia b3b

Pocket

Half a Lambert is better than one.
aa
Nov 14, 2009
You could probably find someone who can remake some of that detailing as models, as far along as your map is and as slick as it already looks. Some of it would look better that way anyway, since they'd be able to be higher poly and use vertex lighting and such.

PigeonVerde

L1: Registered
Aug 6, 2016
Good news everyone!

After looking around, we finally got our modeller, A_guardian, So expect stuff from him anytime soon-ish!

Also stay tuned for the next update for a brand new skybox!

Changelog:
-Added a third door that goes trough mid to avoid spawncamping issues and make the middle a viable route.
-modified the stairs that started from the church route, now it's a small elevated part to give both teams some edge in case something bad hapens.
-Added some more soundscapes, now there's custom sounds in the spawns and inside the buildings.
-Added some vegetation to close off some bad sightlines.
-Adjusted some props and collisions to avoid dumb glitches and exploits.
-added a water_lod to remove the "border" between skybox and playable map.
-modified the mid yard prop positions, now they don't look just as "filler".
-Some other stuff probably I forgot.

P.S: this time i an gonna link the screens in the download post rather than the update post, less messy, also enjoy the vertical cut map to see all the map in it's glory.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Minimus Ambus

L2: Junior Member
Sep 28, 2016
Looks amazing, two minor detailing critics;
1: there are fences that looks like they were supposed to cover some doors... they don't, and it's very noticeable. (see images 1+2)
2: The flags don't move, this irritates me.
Like I said, minor critics, and I imagine that they were on the "To-Do List", but these are the only problems I had with the detailing. The map looks great otherwise, can't wait to see where it goes from here

Attachments

• po.jpg
    po.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 98
  • rt.jpg
    rt.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 100
  • uhhh.jpg
    uhhh.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 116
  • umm.jpg
    umm.jpg