koth_highbridge

KotH koth_highbridge a7

penisbuttsex11

L1: Registered
Aug 14, 2019
koth_highbridge - OUTDATED: A simple map featuring an enclosed control point for koth.

OUTDATED: Each team has one way to the control point. A bridge, leading to a pit containing the point. Once you are on the point, you cannot get out unless you use explosive jumping.

Each class has had a well thought out function for this map, many being a clusterfuck in the bridge.

Last edited:

penisbuttsex11

Aug 14, 2019
Extended cap zone outside bridge. Added alternate route to bridge. Added one-way gates.
20190820140023_1.jpg

Read the rest of this update entry...

penisbuttsex11

Aug 14, 2019
I have had all 3 versions tested so far. I've been getting great feedback but haven't quite managed to sort out mid. Currently looking through feedback and thinking of some sort of solution that doesn't require deleting the bridge.

seanji

Jan 13, 2019
the bomb feature is a weird fix to reduce camping. you should consider simpler solutions before changing gameplay logic

i don't see a problem with camping in center point on koth maps anyway. you might have misread the problem with your map

penisbuttsex11

Aug 14, 2019
The point is a strange concept that I'm just playing with. I'm trying to keep this closed in bridge in the map because that's the fun of it, for me at least. Also the control point extends outside the tube, meaning "camping" the exterior mid, is perfectly fine, just not the interior. Only the interior blows up. It was added to stop the "infinite overtime" problem.