KotH koth_heartland A4

Hey, y'wanna go to a theme park?

1. Nora

Nora L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    koth_heartland - Harvest inspired super early alpha KotH map. My first public map.

This is a small, and simple koth map that takes a lot of inspiration from Harvest, with basic textures and no details yet. It has a few sniper nests, a "flank tunnel" and small size along with a shorter cap timer to make it faster paced.

2. Nora

Positive Ratings:
    This is to avoid some issue with the capture point being frustrating to fight on or near, and made it more symmetrical and clear where cap can occur

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Nora

Positive Ratings:
  4. Nora

Positive Ratings:
    I have changed the jump perch into something you can no longer get onto and that covers spawn's second entrance, the flank tunnel is now a building, and the point is wider, with a clear zone of capture

5. Nora

Positive Ratings:
    I decided to instead of drop this one, add a crap ton and rework a lot of what already existed. basically, I used a moon stone on it and it evolved.

6. Nora

Positive Ratings:
    basically, chose a set texture design, and balanced a few things. This is likely the final layout before I start going whole hog on details and finalizations, essentially the last alpha version.

7. Nora

Positive Ratings:
    I've decided that this layout is it, good or not. From here it's fill out the themes and layout and making it look good. Almost done with the first map, soon to move onto different mode.