koth_firstturn

KotH koth_firstturn a1

Hilol1000

L1: Registered
Sep 16, 2019
koth_firstturn - king of the hill but it's like a u turn

Hi! This is my very first map that I have made. Have a fun time playing it. I appreciate all feedback! Thanks! 20190916174400_1.jpg

pk.pseudo

Certified Eldritch Horror
Jul 17, 2019
I love the idea of this map, but from the view of the screenshot, I think you definitely should consider paths and buildings that complement and add dynamic fighting spaces to the main area. Also, more height variation!

If you'd like some inspiration for what to include in the map that compliments the U-Turn formula, I suggest checking out Probed and Brazil, as they have layouts that could be considered a u-turn! (probed is a 90 angle and brazil is 135 degrees)

Lacry

L6: Sharp Member
Feb 25, 2019
I agree with pk.pseudo, also maybe its too detailed to be an a1, you should probably start the detailing when you get to the beta version, but looks nice btw.

RevolutionTeam

L4: Comfortable Member
May 19, 2019
You know, from the looks of it, this may be the first amazing KotH map I've seen in a while!

Just, try learning about the Viaduct formula - Spawn, Courtyard, 3 exits, Courtyard, 3 entrances, covered point.

Best of luck!

Hilol1000

L1: Registered
Sep 16, 2019
Hey, Thanks for all of your suggestions. Since I have collage and assignments, development on the map is going to be quite slow. Thanks to your ideas I have some good ideas as to what I will do next with the map to improve it. When the play test of the map is done I will know exactly what to do. Thanks!