KotH koth_cratefactory [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol34123

L1: Registered
Nov 8, 2016
koth_cratefactory - Mann Co.'s own crate factory!

Welcome, ladies, to MANN CO.'S OWN CRATE FACTORY! Here is the strange and normal crate division of it anyways. We have MAJOR budget cuts here! We can't even paint half of the building! Isn't that just GREAT! I'm also happy to announce that it is going up for sale, and by sale I mean whoever can punch the hardest punch. So RED and BLU! Come get it if you can! Also due to budget cuts, the building has been engulfed in SMALL FLAMES! HOW DASTARDLY! Also skeletons from hell have invaded due to bad flooring, and the smell of fire. Also we cant afford a loading station for trucks so the trucks DRIVE STRAIGHT THROUGH THE BUILDING! (This was saxton's idea I swear) So you 2 teams, come to CRATE FACTORY (strange and normal items division(You should see the unusual division! Only saxton is allowed in there!)) (Hello people of tf2map.net! I am a generally new mapper, this is only the second version of my second map (my first map was cratefactory as well but it was truly terrible so i remade it completely)So feedback is apreciated! Also don't expect it to be THAT great as i said, im still new to this field of work! Anyways! Please enjoy and leave feedback whether you liked it or not!)

lol34123

L1: Registered
Nov 8, 2016
Well, looking at other first maps people made, I feel extremely overwhelmed. I feel like this map is not gonna be good at ALL. I'm sure i'm gonna need to improve A TON. However! If this map gets reviews on what I can improve on, I am gonna take any review seriously. And by seriously I mean if its a good idea I will implement it into the map! So leave ideas and reviews so I can possibly improve the map!

Last edited:

Cole Slaw

L2: Junior Member
Feb 26, 2015
everyone's first map isn't that good. Heck, my first map got removed fo literally being THAT bad. You'll learn how to map overtime, like me!

Status
Not open for further replies.