koth_cobble_canal

KotH koth_cobble_canal A1_reupload

Trippey

L1: Registered
Oct 13, 2011
koth_cobble_canal - 72hr Summer Jam

This map is my entry into the 72 Hour Summer Jam; I was not able to finish the map in the 72 hour time frame but I plan on continuing the development of this map.

Theme:
Still need to work on the theme, however I plan on going to the Frontline WWII theme.

Gameplay:
I am looking for a server to playtest this map on, if you are able to help please let me know, thanks!

Screenshots:

20160724190747_1.jpg

Control Point

20160724190914_1.jpg

Blue Spawn

20160724190941_1.jpg
Red Battlements

Tsarbucks

Jul 10, 2016
I'll download it and do a review.

Tsarbucks

Jul 10, 2016
So here are my critiques for the map.

-After running around a bit, I noticed you have nothing in terms of signs to direct me of where to go. Ordinarily, this isn't a problem, but your map features an absurd amount of flank routes and took me a good 10 minutes of jumping/running around to get a sense of where everything is.
-Your spawn courtyard is very boxy and empty. There is a ton of space that isn't used
-You should build a second spawn room as the current one can be spammed out easily
-Your map is incredibly chokey. To go from the courtyard to the mid, you have to go trough 3+ choke points at a minimum

Unfortunatly, I'm sick and I don't have the energy to write more. I'll write more when I wake up in the morning.