KOTH_Chasm (WIP)

Discussion in 'Map Factory' started by {EV} Subject 87, Sep 26, 2010.

1. {EV} Subject 87

{EV} Subject 87 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Hey there,

This is my first mapping project that's actually gone anywhere. It's a KOTH map in an Arctic setting with a multilevel structure housing the point over a huge canyon. I'll probably widen the area between the spawn and the point later on, but here's what I have so far. Let me know if the download doesn't work; I'm new at this. Suggestions, feedback, criticism, ranting political screeds (well, maybe not those) are all welcome.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
  2. Leminnes

aa Leminnes

Positive Ratings:
  3. Fr0Z3nR

aa Fr0Z3nR Creator of blackholes & memes. Destroyer of forums

Positive Ratings:
    Besides the name catch up...

The map looks a little too open, snipers can just stand on the cap point and snipe to their delight... and the cap zone area is a tad bit small...

I also can't tell how many routes you have to the cap point also, it looks like just 1?

4. nik

nik L12: Fabulous Member

Positive Ratings:
    You need to host your file on a hosting site, dropbox, or preferably our downloads section. Just go to downloads and make a new file in maps, then upload it there. You also need to upload the .bsp for people to test it, not the .vmf

5. {EV} Subject 87

{EV} Subject 87 L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Thanks for the advice; now I'm extending the distance from the spawn (fortress) to the point, and adding more buildings so that snipers won't totally dominate things.