koth_2base

KotH koth_2base a2

BenCo

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 30, 2015
koth_2base - 2 company so close each other to get the best gravel in the world, but who will win?

I just made this map yesterday. I most likely looking how the gameplay will look like so it's most like the layout. I wil lbe trying to upload for a gameday so yeah. Hope you guys will ike it.

Egan

aa
Feb 14, 2010
Hey, just a quick test of the 'koth_2base.bsp' and it seems while RED team's spawn doors work, BLUE team can't exit their spawn - as if the trigger to open the door is only playing the prop animation and not actually opening the invisible door itself.
Hope you can get fixed if you plan to put it into the gameday today.

Also for a next version you may want to follow naming conventions like 'koth_2base_a1' etc. Crash has a video on that here.

BenCo

L5: Dapper Member
Dec 30, 2015
Hey, just a quick test of the 'koth_2base.bsp' and it seems while RED team's spawn doors work, BLUE team can't exit their spawn - as if the trigger to open the door is only playing the prop animation and not actually opening the invisible door itself.
Hope you can get fixed if you plan to put it into the gameday today.

Also for a next version you may want to follow naming conventions like 'koth_2base_a1' etc. Crash has a video on that here.
Hey! Thanks for finding the bug! I quickly update the download. I re-created the doors so it's now have to be working. Also added _a1 for the .bsp (not just renaming it ;P) Also i quickly put into today's gameday thread. Thanks again!

SnickerPuffs

(*single chuckle*)
aa
Apr 10, 2014
Hey, everyone's first (normal gameplay, in your case) map is bad, don't worry. You'll improve.