Koth Nightfall rontline theme V1.3

72 hours Frontline theme map

1. Elia

Elia L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    Koth Nightfall rontline theme - 72 hours Frontline theme map

This is the first version of my customized map entry.
    I really like the map Nightfall; But i always had the feeling that the second world off the map could be a Koth or ctf. So i started making it into a koth map. The map had some really old props ( I am looking at you 2fort crates). So i started giving it a update too fit the Frontline theme.

I hope the original map creators don't hate me now for changing their map.

The map has a lot of glitches in SFM. But in tf2 itself are no propblems that i know of so far. It uses frontline props, so if you have errors you just need to install the frontline prop pack.

Worshop page (more pictures): Not here yet :/

2. Freyja

aa Freyja ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Positive Ratings:
    In the future you can use VIDE or CompilePal to pack the frontline assets into the map so users don't have to download them seperately :) Good use of the frontline props too, however I object to the 2fort crates being old! They're still useful!

3. Elia

Positive Ratings:
    Thanks for the information.
    But i got scammed, 500 euro in items.
    So i am quiting tf2. After 5 years playing it happend!

4. Yabayabayaba

Yabayabayaba L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    you don't have to quit mapping though, it is pretty fun, and has an awesome not-scamming community;)

5. Elia

Positive Ratings:
    No, sorry.
    It has a nice community. But i mae maps to play them. But its not fun knowing that 500 euro of money you worked for is gone.

6. Yabayabayaba

Yabayabayaba L5: Dapper Member

Positive Ratings:
    you can just play on the tf2 maps servers, that is where I play most nowadays. you get to see everyone's creations, and get your own played.