Koth Maple Ridge Event

KotH Koth Maple Ridge Event RC2

• This map is featured! Our best maps, all together in one place for your viewing pleasure.

sooshey

:3c
aa
Jan 7, 2015
I think it could do with a bit more halloween decoration. The outdoor parts of the map almost look like a regular old nighttime map.

zahndah

professional letter
aa
Jul 4, 2015
Note: there is already a halloween version of this map.

Billo

aa
Feb 8, 2016
i like it a lot i think it has a bright future and the detail is very good and clever.
very good job! 9.5/10
just fix some issues you might have and you can always improve it as well.

puxorb

L69: Emoticon
aa
Dec 15, 2013
I remember this from last year. I agree with Fr0Z3nR, however. It needs something to break up the monotony of textures.

I would recommend using red and blue paint patches as well as stains from the texture library. Also, look for the wood patches in the model browser. They have a skin which should match that texture perfectly. Don't be afraid to use asymmetrical geometry on the roofs of the buildings, since players won't be able to reach those areas of the map. Try to cater to each team's unique building styles more.

Props like the candles don't need to be exactly the same on both sides. As long as the areas are lit well enough it shouldn't make a huge difference.

The interiors are fantastic; BLU's middle building is especially pretty.

Edit: Never-mind, I do see that the geometry is different on both sides now.

TheoF114

L1: Registered
Sep 10, 2013
RC2
-Lighting slightly brighter
-Additional props and other details
-Added exploding pumpkins

Main detail changes are some wood patches over windows and some small clusters of Halloween props:
ooEM82Y.png

Experimented with paint patches on buildings as well, scrapped because I didn't think it looked great

Berry

resident homo
aa
Dec 27, 2012
This is a part of Scream Fortress 8. Thanks all for the support and etc we've had making this

ics

http://ics-base.net
aa
Jun 17, 2010
Congrats!

Here's something that i spotted for the bug list. Both bases have nodraw back there, just on the opposite side for the other.