KOTH Down Site

KotH KOTH Down Site B6

TheSuperDaine

L1: Registered
Dec 16, 2016
KOTH Down Site - A fight to take over this 61 story skyscraper ensues while it is still under construction.

STORY
The result of a bidding war has RED and BLU fighting over this 61 story building that has ironically halted construction due to a lack of investments. Evidence suggests that this building might have been constructed on top of a secret supply of Australium, which would make it the only supply of Australium in the US.

INFO
This is the first map that I have made (aside from some test maps I've never released). I still have some issues with clipping and I've deleted the areaportals, because they were creating leaks for some reason, but I will eventually add them back in once I've figured out how to make them work properly.
Feedback would be greatly appreciated, because I don't know how to correctly optimize or detail my map.

CREDITS
All custom content that I used were in the Construction Pack and the Frontline Pack and I have thus packed them into the bsp.

"Thanks and have fun."

IMAGES

TheSuperDaine

L1: Registered
Dec 16, 2016
Changelog for b6:
-Fixed the cones' collision
-added rubble in various places
-added cubemaps
-improved soundscape
-added some detail
-fixed the area portals not working
Things to come:
-Fix a bug where players get stuck in spawn if they walk behind the shipping containers
-more detailing
-better optimization

Read the rest of this update entry...