KotH KotH Butterfly 2016-04-26

Medium sized koth map in a canyon

1. AxioMr

AxioMr L1: Registered

Positive Ratings:
    KotH Butterfly - Medium sized koth map in a canyon

This is a beta version of the map i've been working on for the last week during my free time.
    Bugs and visual glitches are expected.
    This is my first map that somehow works so please don't insult my work. I tried.

The map currently has no skybox and only has basic decoration details, and more will be added later.

Some images i took in SFM, no RED side is shown because SFM doesn't render the texture properly.

2. Simulacron

Simulacron L6: Sharp Member

Positive Ratings:
    This looks like a huge tower of barrels next to the point :p

3. Muddy

Server Staff Muddy Muddy

Positive Ratings:
    That pile of barrels properly cracked me up. Why didn't you just put a building there??

4. AxioMr

Positive Ratings:

I don't know, my eyes aren't as good as they used to be before. *does something an old guy would do*

5. AxioMr

Positive Ratings:
    They will explode after round ends. Maybe. If i will be able to do it. I hope it will work. Maybe. Probably not tho.

6. sooshey

aa sooshey :3c

Positive Ratings:
    Right now they don't look like a hazard at all, so an explosion would be more of an unwelcome surprise than anything else. You can make them explode, it just won't look very good unless you know how to make an explosion animation.

7. Aeix

Aeix L3: Member

Positive Ratings:
    I might be able to help with the explosion - I have a little experience from arena_stelae (where some stuff explodes).
    Just pm and ask away, I'll try and answer to the best of my ablility ;)
    Unless you want to figure it out yourself, of course.

8. Davekillerish

aa Davekillerish Lvl O: Orange Member

Positive Ratings:
    Maybe have some oil leakage at the bottom of the Dapper Pile of Hats Barrels, and as the koth timer goes down a fuse fire goes to the point or something?