kemilcoldthing

CTF kemilcoldthing a3b

I dinne ken

Has currently had enough
aa
Apr 16, 2016
kemilcoldthing - Dwayne "The Cock" Johnson

Collab map for adctf contest between me and Emil

Somewhere in the arctic circle or smth idk. Goes from a something into a base of some kind or something.
Nucleus props are cool ;)

Last edited:

Sonoma

tf_logic_lesbian
aa
May 12, 2020
upload_2021-12-28_6-24-10.png

Sonoma

tf_logic_lesbian
aa
May 12, 2020
Congrats on winning this contest! This map had the coolest set pieces than any other map in the contest, and was always very distinct from the others. I enjoyed my time attacking and defending on this map. There's a lot of potential, I may be mis-remembering but I heard about a fabled stage 2? If that is the case, I would love to see this map have more stages and developed further.

I dinne ken

Has currently had enough
aa
Apr 16, 2016
Stage 2 is a possibility. Would depend on Emil more than me since I made most of this stage, he's got some geo down currently that would need adding to and finishing. I think it'd be the first stage and the current stage would be the 2nd.

Yeah, the map has some interesting features right now. There are a few things I feel I should improve. Namely, making the 1st area more dynamic in how it plays, making the connector between A and B more interesting, and redoing B to improve its flow.

I dinne ken

Has currently had enough
aa
Apr 16, 2016
Added a shack at A.
Added some more rocks as cover at A on the side path towards the point. Should make it easier to defend and more interesting to choose between the two routes.
Added some more ammo around that shack.
Other minor fixes and additions.

Read the rest of this update entry...