Keep goals from screwing up PASS Time HUD

S T A R S ☰ T

L1: Registered
Nov 10, 2017
I'm creating a special PASS Time map that takes place on a large oval field surrounded by a deadly moat, acting as the sidelines. I want to have the ball disappear to be launched back into the arena when the carrier falls in. How I figured to do this is have 6 func_passtime_goal triggers overlaying the moat on all sides of the oval, setting them to neutral for 0 points, and having their corresponding spawns be cannons on the walls firing inward. The problem is that these goals screw up the PASS Time HUD. I'll post screenies later. How do I get the HUD to ignore the hazard "goals"?

S T A R S ☰ T

Nov 10, 2017
Also, sorry for the double question, as I'm jumping back into mapping after not doing it for a while, but is there any way I can have a trigger_hurt turn a player to gold? I want to set the map in an "Australium Refinery" styled map, and would like the moat to be molten Australium that turns victims who fall in golden

S T A R S ☰ T

Nov 10, 2017
gJ6wzY5

https://imgur.com/a/gJ6wzY5
As I move around the map, the marker of where my character is at relative to the goals stays all the way on BLU side, despite being all the way at the RED's goal.