Kaibace

CTF Kaibace V4

!_Laksbi_! / Spirit

L1: Registered
Jun 29, 2017
Kaibace - jungle

In 1968, Saxton Hale bought constuction workers to build 2 bases in the middle of the jungle, just for the mercinaries...
these bases are those bases...

Kaibbace translation:2Base

Note:I would REALLY apperciate feedback concidering, im trying to make a better version of 2fort, that is....not 2fort, but similar.

Hope you guys like the map!

!_Laksbi_! / Spirit

Jun 29, 2017
I am sorry this reply took so long, I now put pictures on the map page for you. Im sorry I did not get to you sooner...

!_Laksbi_! / Spirit

Jun 29, 2017
Update 1: Fixed Textures and map "dents".
Update 2:
Changed the Health Packs behind the stairs to be medium health kits.
(In Intel Room) (From Full Health Kits)

Added steps in the water to the stairs in "underground".

Fixed one problem in the water.

Added a longer roof to fix skybox problems...

That said,
Have Fun!

Read the rest of this update entry...

!_Laksbi_! / Spirit

Jun 29, 2017
Hello!

I noticed, for other people the skybox and textures were not loading properly! I understand how to fix this and will do this as soon as possible!

I also did something unprofessionally and did not compile the map fully before releasing it, causing major fps spikes...
...I am sorry for not fixing any of these things sooner and the next update will be these fixes, so don't download this version, as of late.

Thank You, for listening to this announcement by caring about my map this much!

!_Laksbi_! / Spirit

Jun 29, 2017
Major Update!

Fixed ALOT of textures, here's a list of a few:Skybox, Mayann textures, ext.

Fully Compiled the entire map....THIS TOOK 4 HOURS!!! (so it's not as laggy)

...ok...I appollogize for the terrible optimisation and terrible textures, but everything is fixed now...I hope....

Hope you have fun on my hard work....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Simulacron

L-3: Simulated Member
aa
Feb 17, 2016
Fully Compiled the entire map....THIS TOOK 4 HOURS!!! (so it's not as laggy)
How good is your computer? 4 hours seem to be a pretty long time for a map that looks very basic in the screenshots (if their still up to date, I didn't donwload the map). How big is your grid in hammer? 32-64 is mostly used for basic geometry. And do you use func_detail's? These could speed up the compile time if used correctly.

Simulacron

L-3: Simulated Member
aa
Feb 17, 2016
It's a terrible Toshiba Laptop, that also explains the crashing from when I tried to copy the map.
Ok, that probably explains it. Just wanted to make sure what's the problem to make mapping easier for you.